X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aarsoe
    • May 2004

If they don't do this!

So I guess by now we all have seen the new Apple ipad..

How cool would it be to imagine a Classe Delta web/stream/HDD or something player with a two way remote function using the ipad. Maybe even as a remote to all of the models in an upgraded version.
    Same aluminum & black look. Cool large display of what you are playing.

I know it does not exist, but if they don't do this one - then I will for sure purchase one of the other systems that allow for control by iphone/ipod touch or now ipad.

In other words - Please Classé - make this happen ;x(
  • mjb
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Wild guess: its probably not going to happen, it would be nice though.

But the iPad will be pretty cool for remote controlling your iTunes music server with album art and coverflow. The software exists for that now, and its free. Many are already using an iPhone/iPod Touch for this job.
    - Mike

Main System:
    B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS
    Classé SSP-800, CA-2200, CA-5100

Comment

• aarsoe
      • May 2004

I know. I am currently using it with both iPhone and Ipod Touch, but sound quality is not really up to par - hence my request to get a unit from Classé who could do it.
      Want to be able to control everything.

And no - Sonos does not offer that sound quality either..

Comment

• sikoniko
        Super Senior Member
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by aarsoe
        So I guess by now we all have seen the new Apple ipad..

How cool would it be to imagine a Classe Delta web/stream/HDD or something player with a two way remote function using the ipad. Maybe even as a remote to all of the models in an upgraded version.
        Same aluminum & black look. Cool large display of what you are playing.

I know it does not exist, but if they don't do this one - then I will for sure purchase one of the other systems that allow for control by iphone/ipod touch or now ipad.

In other words - Please Classé - make this happen ;x(
        the ipad is lame.. nothing more than a big itouch... :roll:
        I'm just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round...

Comment

• aarsoe
          • May 2004

For me it is a super alternative as a remote.

Ok - I can hear people scream. USD 499 is to much.
          Well now is it?
          How much is a Creston controller? (Don't know list - but very high)
          Philips Pronto TSU9600 (List is 1499)
          How much is a Logitech Harmony 1100? (List is 499)

Compared to those two this seems like a better option that can be used for so much more as well. All we need is for the components to have wifi control..
          My prediction is that this will be the nr 1 option remote for a lot of devices going forward - either the Ipad or Iphone/Ipod Touch..

Comment

• sikoniko
            Super Senior Member
            • Aug 2003

For me it is a super alternative as a remote.

Ok - I can hear people scream. USD 499 is to much.
            Well now is it?
            How much is a Creston controller? (Don't know list - but very high)
            Philips Pronto TSU9600 (List is 1499)
            How much is a Logitech Harmony 1100? (List is 499)

Compared to those two this seems like a better option that can be used for so much more as well. All we need is for the components to have wifi control..
            My prediction is that this will be the nr 1 option remote for a lot of devices going forward - either the Ipad or Iphone/Ipod Touch..
            if someone made an RS232 interface that the ipad could communicate with, it could happen today (act as a remote) and classe would have to do nothing... problem is, if they did, I imagine it wouldn't be cheap.

Comment

• garak
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by sikoniko
              the ipad is lame.. nothing more than a big itouch... :roll:
              Many people are saying that, but I disagree.

The reason for the iPad's existance is that it will do many things better than an iTouch or iPhone because of the larger size. Email, web browsing, video, photos will all be much better on the iPad. And that's not to mention the increased access to additional forms of media. The iBookstore has access to books and likely newspapers, magazines.

Imagine how people used to pickup the paper in the morning and read it with a cup of coffee. Now with the iPad, you'll be able to read the paper, email, web while enjoying your morning cup of coffee.

But back on topic, isn't the underlying technology for CAN-BUS ethernet? Perhaps they could modify CAN-BUS (perhaps add a wi-fi capability) to allow digital media to be streamed to a Classé device over CAN-BUS. That may be a way for Classé to create a networked device that can accept streamed music.

Comment

• aarsoe
                • May 2004

Using CAN bus would be great. However CAN bus is really not that advanced.
                If you have several Classé components connected via CAN bus then try to cover the IR receivers on all but one of the units and you will see there is no relaying of the IR codes at all.
                Pretty dumb if you ask me - so it would, if at all possible, require connections to every unit in the chain - or running IR cables between the units.

Guess this will remain a wet dream until Classé decides to launch a new product that can do this..

Comment

• sc2
                  • Feb 2008

Guess this will remain a wet dream until Classé decides to launch a new product that can do this..
                  Classe believes that streaming will be the future, and Blu ray is dead. I am sure they realize people want connectivity and will probably incorpoate these in their future devices... but no upgrade for the current models.
                  Steve

Comment

• aarsoe
                    • May 2004

Sc2

A comment like that can only be made if you either work for Classé or have heard it directly from them?

Is that the case?

Comment

• theblue
                      • Dec 2009

this is a cut and paste of mine from another thread yesterday, but there is no reason you can't use an ipad + itunes to get what you are looking:

I would recommend getting an apple airport express (even a used one for cheap).

plug the airport express into an outlet near your receiver and get an optical cable to feed your receiver. Control the airport from itunes on your laptop.

Believe it or not, the airport express is bit-perfect so you'll have no quality loss whatsoever. If you want even better quality you can buy an external dac like the musical fidelity V-DAC an put that inline and now you have the quality of a $1000+ CD player.

The whole project should cost $50-$70 at most. (before external DAC)

so you need:

used airport express:

this optical cable:

optional DAC like:
                      http://www.musicalfidelity.com/produ...-DAC/V-DAC.asp
                      think about it, apple losseless + bitperfect transmission + high end DAC of your choice = a seriously audiophile music source for cheap.
                      Marantz SR5002 (music fed by apple airport express via optical)
                      rotel RB-985 THX (4 channels bipowering fronts, 1 for the center)
                      B&W - 683, CDM-CNT, CDS3 (sides), DM601 (rears)
                      a combo of haveflex and audioquest cables.

Comment

• garak
                        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by theblue
                        this is a cut and paste of mine from another thread yesterday, but there is no reason you can't use an ipad + itunes to get what you are looking:

think about it, apple losseless + bitperfect transmission + high end DAC of your choice = a seriously audiophile music source for cheap.
                        I like this suggestion.

Comment

• garak
                          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by sc2
                          Classe believes that streaming will be the future, and Blu ray is dead. I am sure they realize people want connectivity and will probably incorpoate these in their future devices... but no upgrade for the current models.
                          A comment like that can only be made if you either work for Classé or have heard it directly from them?
                          I've seen many quotes from Dave here on this board to that effect. However, I believe Dave may have been a little premature in that assessment.

Streaming may be the future, but it is not the present. Blu-ray is growing, and just think about us Classé customers. I think everyone here owns a blu-ray player. The reason is quality. Right now, blu-ray delivers the best quality, and Dave should know that we Classé customers value quality and are willing to pay for it (otherwise, we wouldn't be Classé customers).

As long as blu-ray delivers the best quality, there will be a place for it in the marketplace.

What you can take from those quotes is that Classé won't offer a blu-ray player. Another reason for this is that as all blu-ray players are essentially digital transports, Classé cannot see a way for them to add value to a blu-ray player.

Comment

• sikoniko
                            Super Senior Member
                            • Aug 2003

first of all, Windows tablets have been around for quite awhile. the new ipad adds nothing new to the game that hasn't been available before. I would say that its most convenient feature is weight.

Streaming from an ipad is silly. there won't be enough storage on it, and why would you want to stream audio wirelessly anyways?

Its weight makes it ideal as a remote, I do agree. BUT, wouldn't it make more sense for a univeral remote company to make the app? I don't see how classe can add value to that arena. they make processors and amplifiers. The classe can be controlled by it rs-232 port, so all you would need is somebody to develop the rs232 interface and hub as well as the app for the ipad. none of which is in the realm of classe's product offerings...

Comment

• theblue
                              • Dec 2009

why wouldn't I want to stream my music?

I'll put it this way, if I decide to get one:

For my needs I would get rid of my macbook and replace it with an ipad and a mac mini.

The mac mini gets plugged into my home theater as a media server and server in general.
                              The ipad is my email / msg / surf tool / itunes and then I remote into my mac mini for all else. (remember, itunes can control a library elsewhere on the network in addition to multiple airport expresses at once for speaker zones (all time sync'd))

The ipad is the interface, not the brains or storage.

Comment

• style
                                Super Senior Member
                                • Feb 2006

Hyllo Brian,

I understand that a Macmini server is not in your proramm?!!

the Cdp102 nd the bluray is your official source!!

I like the Classe player but a Macminiwith a Wadia or so like that as extra with the cd player and the bluray player I agree.....can be not bad....

Omar

Comment

• garak
                                  • Jul 2007

first of all, Windows tablets have been around for quite awhile. the new ipad adds nothing new to the game that hasn't been available before. I would say that its most convenient feature is weight.
                                  Windows mobile was around along time before the iPhone as well.

As with all things, Apple will do a much better job with the same product than microsoft.

The iPad is much different than a tablet PC. microsoft, with their lack of vision, just tried to make a laptop with a stylus controlled UI. The iPad is not intended to be a laptop computer, it's a device aimed at giving you instant access to multimedia.

Comment

• garak
                                    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by style
                                    Hyllo Brian,

I understand that a Macmini server is not in your proramm?!!

the Cdp102 nd the bluray is your official source!!

I like the Classe player but a Macminiwith a Wadia or so like that as extra with the cd player and the bluray player I agree.....can be not bad....

Omar
                                    Hi Omar,

You're right, I don't have a mac mini or another music server at the moment. But I think the mac mini is a good option as a music server. I just don't like having to leave a computer on in order to play music.

I was thinking of getting a Sonos because DirecTV (satellite TV provider in the US) will be dropping Sirius radio (satellite radio in the US). With Sonos, I can get Sirius and then also use it to stream music from my computer.

Brian

Comment

• sikoniko
                                      Super Senior Member
                                      • Aug 2003

why wouldn't I want to stream my music?

I'll put it this way, if I decide to get one:

For my needs I would get rid of my macbook and replace it with an ipad and a mac mini.

The mac mini gets plugged into my home theater as a media server and server in general.
                                      The ipad is my email / msg / surf tool / itunes and then I remote into my mac mini for all else. (remember, itunes can control a library elsewhere on the network in addition to multiple airport expresses at once for speaker zones (all time sync'd))

The ipad is the interface, not the brains or storage.
                                      right, but you aren't streaming music from the ipad, which was my point. you'd be using the mac mini.

i've been playing with the itunes remote for my iphone. it blows. you can't queue music with it like I can with my sonos, and you can't stream pandora through itunes as far as i can tell. i like to listen to music based on my mood, and building a playlist today won't work for me tomorrow.

Comment

• sikoniko
                                        Super Senior Member
                                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by garak
                                        Windows mobile was around along time before the iPhone as well.

As with all things, Apple will do a much better job with the same product than microsoft.
                                        :roll:

if it wasn't for microsoft, apple would have withered away. if it wasn't for NextOS, there would be no such thing as OSX. your statement is noted as opinion. not one I share. :W

I wrote a nice paragraph of the lackings of a Mac, but instead of trying to argue, I'll just say that I don't know one person that owns a Mac that doesn't have windows installed on it as well. if it was so much better, one would not need to do that. nuff said. :W

Comment

• theblue
                                          • Dec 2009

I have windows installed on my macbook for use in parallels, I haven't used it in over 2 years.

For the purposes of this thread and home audio in general there is nothing as complete, audiophile, easy to use, and fully-featured as what the mac hardware and software offer.

prove me wrong if you can.

Comment

• garak
                                            • Jul 2007

I wrote a nice paragraph of the lackings of a Mac, but instead of trying to argue, I'll just say that I don't know one person that owns a Mac that doesn't have windows installed on it as well. if it was so much better, one would not need to do that. nuff said. :W
                                            You would need a book to write about the lackings of windoze. :E

I don't run windoze on my mac, but I know that with VMWare or Parallels windoze runs better on a mac. :rofl:

Comment

• sikoniko
                                              Super Senior Member
                                              • Aug 2003

You would need a book to write about the lackings of windoze. :E

I don't run windoze on my mac, but I know that with VMWare or Parallels windoze runs better on a mac. :rofl:
                                              I never said windows was perfect. and no, windows does not run better on a mac. your argument is based on the driver set of the virtualization product and whatever limited functionality you planned to use it for. this exact same performance can be reporduced in any virtual environment. btw, vmware is the feature king of virtualization, but acheives the worst IO performance. furthermore, their EULA states that they are unwailling to have their performance numbers published because they know this. Virtualization is one part of my job. you can't win that argument, so don't try.

as far as books... both products are incomplete and have their defficiencies.

Comment

• sikoniko
                                                Super Senior Member
                                                • Aug 2003

I have windows installed on my macbook for use in parallels, I haven't used it in over 2 years.

For the purposes of this thread and home audio in general there is nothing as complete, audiophile, easy to use, and fully-featured as what the mac hardware and software offer.

prove me wrong if you can.
                                                OK... how do you plan to listen to audiophile blu-ray disks on your Mac, even if it is hooked up to a processor, receiver? check-mate. :T

Comment

• theblue
                                                  • Dec 2009

anything blu ray would go into the PS3 which is only movies for me. I do have some ripped blu ray stuff on my mac which I watch in VLC player.

all disk based formats are a dying technology so I don't really care.

Comment

• sikoniko
                                                    Super Senior Member
                                                    • Aug 2003

anything blu ray would go into the PS3. Which is only movies for me.

all disk based formats are a dying technology so I don't really care.
                                                    you can't change your argument because it is convenient. you claimed that the mac was more complete than anything else. allow me to remind you:

again, check-mate. :T and that was only one point.

Comment

• theblue
                                                      • Dec 2009

if you think you have won, then so be it.

You didn't even list a better solution, you simply identified one limitation that I don't care about and have a workaround for.

Comment

• garak
                                                        • Jul 2007

OK... how do you plan to listen to audiophile blu-ray disks on your Mac, even if it is hooked up to a processor, receiver? check-mate. :T
                                                        There are blu-ray drives available for macs (aftermarket), so you can play blu-rays on a mac.

Comment

• garak
                                                          • Jul 2007

I never said windows was perfect. and no, windows does not run better on a mac. your argument is based on the driver set of the virtualization product and whatever limited functionality you planned to use it for. this exact same performance can be reporduced in any virtual environment. btw, vmware is the feature king of virtualization, but acheives the worst IO performance. furthermore, their EULA states that they are unwailling to have their performance numbers published because they know this. Virtualization is one part of my job. you can't win that argument, so don't try.

as far as books... both products are incomplete and have their defficiencies.
                                                          I never said it would be faster in virtualization. But in any case, virtualization of windows on a mac isn't really the point.

We're just arguing over who makes the better products, and I doubt you will find many people that will argue that microsoft is winning that battle. And customer satisfaction surveys seem to confirm that as well.

Comment

• sikoniko
                                                            Super Senior Member
                                                            • Aug 2003

There are blu-ray drives available for macs (aftermarket), so you can play blu-rays on a mac.
                                                            and when you hook the Mac up to your pre/pro, are you using HDMI? oh... wait.. Steve Jobs doesn't believe in HDMI... so you are using inferior audio methods.

Comment

• sc2
                                                              • Feb 2008

Sc2

Is that the case?
                                                              My dealer relayed a conversation he had with Dave at Classe, BlueRay being dead was refering to them not pursueing devlopement in that direction. Thier current line doesn't have capabilty to interact with more advanced technology as far as retriving and sending info thru the canbus. Dave did say that streaming was the future, it was my assumption that they will incorpoate this in thier future components to keep up with the times/demands. The next time I see my dealer I will have him inquire about this more. Sorry if this was misleading.
                                                              Steve

Comment

• aarsoe
                                                                • May 2004

OK - enough Mac and Windows bashing. The point was not who makes the best os - but simply to use something that in my oppinion would make a super cool remote with real two way interaction so that I can finally throw all my components in to a closet and never see them again.

On the proposals of running music via airport base, then that is of course viable, but you would then need to stream it from another system.
                                                                A system that would need to be on all the time.
                                                                Now I do have a server for streaming, but you cannot officially install Itunes on a server - and even if you work your way past that limitation then you will still have the issue with playlist counts from your iphone/ipod not being syncronised with the server.
                                                                You can share music and move music automatically between more units with the last version of Itunes, but you cannot share play count and that makes one of the best features of Itunes, namely smart playlist's, a moot point.
                                                                Trust me - the bigger your music collection gets, the more important it becomes to have smart playlists. I am currently past 15.000 pieces of music and still have a lot of my CD's that have not been ripped yet.

Anyway - if someone from Classé sees this, then at least know that I am interested in a "network" capable player - and I would love if you would at the same time develop a remote app for the Ipad.

Comment

• theblue
                                                                  • Dec 2009

I don't understand why you're hung up about a server sitting in power saving mode, it probably uses as much power as your cell phone charger and certainly no more than a "network" capable player.

Anyway, I was listening to music this morning and took a quick screen cap from my iphone to show how simple this all is.

On my iphone I open apple's "Remote" app, and selected my music server. I then had a full ipod like interface to view all my playlists, albums, artists, podcast, etc. In the screen capture notice I have "Speakers" open so that I can select which rooms I want the sound in. (ignore the volume at the bottom since I have fixed out from my server).

Total control by simply having my Marantz remote for receiver control, and my iphone for music control. It's almost too easy.

Attached Files

Comment

• wettou
                                                                    Ultra Senior Member
                                                                    • May 2006

Apple TV & SSP-800

My solution is:

The Apple TV (http://www.apple.com/appletv/) connected through HDMi to the SSP-800 with apple loosless format will give you outstanding music quality plus the menu of the apple TV rocks.

Who says Apple doesn't believe in HDMi8O? The Apple TV has HDMi (http://www.apple.com/appletv/specs.html ) :T Plus if you use the remote program for the iPod Touch it controls the Apple TV

The iPad is a bit more than a big iPod Touch as it can play itunes, but it lacks a camera for video conferencing. Also it is a very primitive computer only runs one application at a time! :E

I think I will stick to my iMac for computing
                                                                    Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• mjb
                                                                      Super Senior Member
                                                                      • Mar 2005

You're right, I don't have a mac mini or another music server at the moment. But I think the mac mini is a good option as a music server. I just don't like having to leave a computer on in order to play music.
                                                                      The MacMini supports WakeOnLan. Connect it to your home router via cable, with "sleep after zyx mins", and it will goto sleep. Accessing it from an iPhone or Touch via the "Remote" program will wake it up again. Pressing a mouse button will obviously also wake it, but WakeOnLan is pretty cool in terms of hiding the Mini away somewhere.
                                                                      - Mike

Main System:
                                                                      B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS

Comment

• mjb
                                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                                        • Mar 2005

Shame to see this has just become another Mac bashing thread.
                                                                        I have a number of Apple products, and I am impressed with all of them. They fit nicely into my "home audio" needs and expectations, and above all, its wife friendly! I would recommend an Apple audio solution to anyone!
                                                                        - Mike

Main System:
                                                                        B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS

Comment

• mjb
                                                                          Super Senior Member
                                                                          • Mar 2005
                                                                          • 1483

if someone made an RS232 interface that the ipad could communicate with, it could happen today (act as a remote) and classe would have to do nothing... problem is, if they did, I imagine it wouldn't be cheap.
                                                                          Lots of them about, just google it. Its a common server room accessory. For example: http://www.datahunter.com/serialan.html
                                                                          - Mike

Main System:
                                                                          B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS

Comment

• aarsoe
                                                                            Senior Member
                                                                            • May 2004
                                                                            • 795

Cool - now we just need someone to do the app. Any volunteers?

Comment

• garak
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Jul 2007
                                                                              • 310

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by mjb
                                                                              The MacMini supports WakeOnLan. Connect it to your home router via cable, with "sleep after zyx mins", and it will goto sleep. Accessing it from an iPhone or Touch via the "Remote" program will wake it up again. Pressing a mouse button will obviously also wake it, but WakeOnLan is pretty cool in terms of hiding the Mini away somewhere.
                                                                              Thanks, I didn't think about that. I may have to give that a try.

Comment

• mjb
                                                                                Super Senior Member
                                                                                • Mar 2005
                                                                                • 1483

#40
                                                                                I had a little play with the USB port, and decided to share my findings in case anyone is inspired by it!
                                                                                First we need a driver, luckily there's even a Mac OSX driver available!
                                                                                Drivers are here: http://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/P...CPDrivers.aspx

Mac users can use the "screen" command in terminal to talk to the processor. After installing the drivers, and with the SSP-800 connected via USB, open a terminal and list your TTY's, mine was called "/dev/tty.SLAB_USBtoUART". Then open a screen session: "screen /dev/tty.SLAB_USBtoUART 9600"

Code:
                                                                                Mikes-MacBook-Air:~ mike$ ls /dev/tty.*
                                                                                /dev/tty.Bluetooth-Modem	/dev/tty.SLAB_USBtoUART
                                                                                /dev/tty.Bluetooth-PDA-Sync
                                                                                Mikes-MacBook-Air:~ mike$ screen /dev/tty.SLAB_USBtoUART 9600

To exit the screen session, type "Ctrl-a Ctrl-\ ".

The commands are here: http://www.classeaudio.com/downloads/downloads.htm

The stat commands produce lots of info, STAT AUTO will make the processor quite verbose, STAT OFF will shut it up again.

As I'm using a MacMini as a music server, my plan is to connect a USB port and send commands to the SSP-800 with AppleScripts. For example, open iTunes, and automatically turn on and select the appropriate input on the processor. I could even do this remotely from my iPhone.

I'm not a software engineer, but if anyone reading this is, please have a go at an app! As a OS X driver for the processor already exists, perhaps even Classé could write something, a firmware update program would be a nice start.
                                                                                - Mike

Main System:
                                                                                B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS

Comment

• wettou
                                                                                  Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                  • May 2006
                                                                                  • 3389

#41
                                                                                  Has any one tried this it is outstanding using your iTune. It is like the music is on steroids through the Classé

With Digital Power Station DPS technology, you'll experience added depth, clarity, bass definition, presence and enhanced stereo field imaging via your laptop or desktop computer. Video games, apps, music and movies, videos, VOIP and video conferencing software like Google Voice, Skype and Face-time; will all come to life through the computer's on board speakers, external speakers or headphones.

Outstanding product and great company
                                                                                  Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• RebelMan
                                                                                    Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                    • Mar 2005
                                                                                    • 3139

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by sc2
                                                                                    My dealer relayed a conversation he had with Dave at Classe, BlueRay being dead was refering to them not pursueing devlopement in that direction. Thier current line doesn't have capabilty to interact with more advanced technology as far as retriving and sending info thru the canbus. Dave did say that streaming was the future, it was my assumption that they will incorpoate this in thier future components to keep up with the times/demands. The next time I see my dealer I will have him inquire about this more. Sorry if this was misleading.
                                                                                    Classe' will incorporate support for the medium but not participate in the development of it.

"Steaming" in all its forms is the future but the distant future. So do not count Blu-ray out so quickly. If the major studios were to FULLY embrace the format it would serve as the only means by which one could experience the best that audio and video had to offer. The "Full HD" selling point of today's televisions is a glimpse to what is possible (from a business standpoint) with Blu-ray tomorrow.

I suspect Blu-ray will not only catch on in a massive way but it will remain with us for far longer than people are predicting. Steaming is a convenience that comes at a steep price - quality and Classe' prides themselves on quality first and foremost. See the dilemma? Blu-ray is poised to stay, you can bank on it.
                                                                                    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                    Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                    Search Result for "|||"