Clear All
  • Alpha231
    • May 2008

Who makes this stand?

As the title describes...

• Hberg
    • Apr 2008

It may be SolidSteel

Manufacturer of audio racks, speaker stands and accessories for Hi-Fi, High-End Audio, MI & Pro Audio. Made in Italy since 1990.

There was a discussion about this some time back in the Club Classe' Forum. I am sure if you search HTGuide you will come across some additional information. In fact, you may have been part of the discussion or may have read the thread.

I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.
    "If 'A' equals success, then the formula is 'A = _ X + Y + Z.' 'X' is work. 'Y' is play. 'Z' is keeping your mouth shut." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

• style
      Super Senior Member
      • Feb 2006

Hi Hberg,

sorry but the rack with the Classe is sure not from Soldisteel! ops:

Style

Comment

• Whacked!
        • Jun 2009

If I got in to their store very often, I would just ask them and let you know - I've been in the store and seen this setup. But I'm sure they would be glad to let you know http://www.premieraudio.ca. I did check the web sites of their list of furniture suppliers but could not identify this rack but know I've seen it somewhere. If I find it I'll post results.

Norm

Comment

• Alpha231
          • May 2008

Originally posted by Hberg
          It may be SolidSteel

Manufacturer of audio racks, speaker stands and accessories for Hi-Fi, High-End Audio, MI & Pro Audio. Made in Italy since 1990.

There was a discussion about this some time back in the Club Classe' Forum. I am sure if you search HTGuide you will come across some additional information. In fact, you may have been part of the discussion or may have read the thread.

I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.
          I remember that thread, however, I know that this is not the Classe CHS or RLT system.

Comment

• Alpha231
            • May 2008

Originally posted by Whacked!
            If I got in to their store very often, I would just ask them and let you know - I've been in the store and seen this setup. But I'm sure they would be glad to let you know http://www.premieraudio.ca. I did check the web sites of their list of furniture suppliers but could not identify this rack but know I've seen it somewhere. If I find it I'll post results.

Norm
            Okay, yes, please let me know!

Comment

• Hberg
              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by style
              Hi Hberg,

sorry but the rack with the Classe is sure not from Soldisteel! ops:

Style
              As I stated "I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong." One great thing about Club Classe' is that people are not hesitant to set the record straight.
              "If 'A' equals success, then the formula is 'A = _ X + Y + Z.' 'X' is work. 'Y' is play. 'Z' is keeping your mouth shut." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"