X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • digitalshah
    • Nov 2008

Affordable XLR Interconnects... Help!

Hi Guys & Gals, I need your valued advice. My gear consists of a Classe SSP-600, Classe CA-2200 amp, Cambridge Audio 840C CD Player. I am looking to connect my cd player to the Classe ssp-600 to the Classe CA-2200 amp with XLR interconnects. Is it worth it in terms of noticable improvement in sound? What has been your experience with balanced vs unbalanced interconnects with similar equipment. I am not sure where to start looking for a couple of affordable pairs of XLR Interconnects without breaking the bank or sacrificing the sound quality. To all of you guys out there using XLR cables, which brand & what price point you would recommend? Also, where to buy them. Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks so much.
  • Nolan B
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2005

While this would be an interesting topic it is against forum rules. I will say that the main forum sponsor (Cat Cable) makes ultra high end cables for a very reasonable price. Start there.

Comment

• Nolan B
      Super Senior Member
      • Sep 2005

Doug,

With Cat Cables taking a brake is cable talk still not allowed? Personally I think that allowing it would only help you if you are still selling because of the quality and value you offer for the high end.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"