X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FALCODEAN
    • May 2009

SSP-600 vs. CP-500, power supply change

Classe enthusiasts,
    I am getting started on my first real audio system - all thus far was not worth mentioning and I have a number of questions.
    I listen mainly to music but every other week watch a movie or two, thus would like to put together a system that can handle it.
    Will definetely get a CDP-502 and for the time being a CA-2200 - additions for further channels would follow later.
    The question now is whether I loose audio quality with the SSP-600 vs. the CP-500 - both are pre-amps with the addition of HT capabilities of the SSP-600, right?
    Two more questions - I saw a thread on changing power supply when moving from the US to europe - is that an easy enough thing to get done?
    Finally - and I have seen numerous discussions on it but still am not clear - what is the final verdict on the BW 803d vs the 802d of N802?
    Lots of questions from a new member - sorry for some perceived redundancies.
    Stephan
  • zele
    • Jun 2008

I'm also looking forward to seeing opinions on CP-500 vs. SSP-600. There are some very good deals out there with the SSP-600 nowadays...

Comment

• Glen B
      Super Senior Member
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FALCODEAN
      I saw a thread on changing power supply when moving from the US to europe - is that an easy enough thing to get done?
      Contact the Classé service department. Consumers are not allowed to do voltage conversion of Delta products on their own. One would need a service manual to accomplish that anyway, and I don't see Classé releasing that documentation to the public.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"