X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aquarius
    • Oct 2008

Godbye SSP-800

Sad information came from Classe. After a long consideration and due to large amount of unsatisfied customers, Classe pulling out SSP-800 from the market.

According to information from inside (thanks Paul), the real reason for such decision is fact that SSP-800 has serious bug inside operating software which can not be fixed with future software upgrade. Bug is "timed bomb", so the unrepairable problems may occur some times by the end of this year.

Further more, this bug affect not only Classe customers but any other who use it as processor in their HT systems.

Personally, this news came hard on me since I was planning to buy one in near future.

To bad...
  • Oddiophile
    • Jul 2008

Mark this day. As of April 1, 2009, for sure Wettou will never buy an SSP-800 :B :twisted:

Comment

• Linki
      • Aug 2007

Always like a good april fools day joke! This one is so so I would say

Comment

• style
        Super Senior Member
        • Feb 2006

Goodbye Aquarius.

I don't believe at the 80% from what the people write on the forum but this is really the Best.

Style

Comment

• Aquarius
          • Oct 2008

155 views and still counting. Well, seams to me, it's not bad joke after all.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"