X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • altanpsx
    • Nov 2008

Classe Cap-2100 with 804s

I am a B&W 804s owner. I demoed Classe Cap-2100 with 802d and it was amazing. Any of you have this amp., or any of you demoed, any thoughts about it?
  • kpodolski
    • Jun 2006

I have a CAP-2100 that I've had for several months. I use it in my bedroom system with a pair of Sony SS-M3 bookshelf speakers. This integrated is incredible. Power is plentiful with a dark and quiet background. I was very suprised with the low end and how it made the bass response on my bookshelves go a tad deeper. Very nice! If you plan on using a turntable with the CAP-2100 I would highly recommend that you purchase the phono modules for this unit. They are a phenomenal buy for the money.
    The second place winner is the first place loser.

An argument with reality is one you'll never win.

If you are offended, you are complicit in the outrage.

It's better to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow.

"Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a loser." Gen. Patton

Comment

• ak77
      • Jun 2008

I have had CAP-2100 for about a year now and am running my 803S through them. Totally happy with them in every respect. Ample power to make neighbors complain and plenty detail to make you smile as you listen to your music. Highly recommended for 804s.
      System 1: B&W: 803S; Classe CAP-2100, CDP-102, Chord: Anthem 2 interconnect, Epic super twin cables

System 2: B&W: 685, Rotel: RA-05; Denon 3910; Denon DAB 1800 tuner; Merlin Choppin & Atlas Equator MKII interconnects.

Comment

• Briz vegas
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2005

Its a logical combination with the 804s, although I always recommend also trying the amp I use with mine, ie Conrad Johnson CA200 which is an amazing combo IMHO
        Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
        Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

• wettou
          Ultra Senior Member
          • May 2006

Originally posted by altanpsx
          I am a B&W 804s owner. I demoed Classe Cap-2100 with 802d and it was amazing. Any of you have this amp., or any of you demoed, any thoughts about it?
          Yes and add a CA-2100 and you can have a CA-P2400 bringing 400W Classé even has a pdf to show you how
          Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"