X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimarchy
    • Dec 2008

Classe SSP600 problems

I have just bought the SSP and I am having problems getting it to play my ipod... I have it connected through the relevant analog input terminals. I dont find the manual particularly user friendly....

I did manage to get my DVD player working through the digital coaxial input but cannot get the satelite TV to work through the same route...

I thought it would be easy!!
  • wettou
    Ultra Senior Member
    • May 2006

Originally posted by jimarchy
    I have just bought the SSP and I am having problems getting it to play my ipod... I have it connected through the relevant analog input terminals. I dont find the manual particularly user friendly.... I thought it would be easy!!
    email Classe they are most helpful.
    Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• jimarchy
      • Dec 2008

Does anybody have an email address that they actually reply too? I have sent one but no response. Maybe its because I bought the unit 2nd hand???

Comment

• garak
        • Jul 2007

This is the email address I used, and they responded within hours. Based on my experience, I can say their customer services has been top notch.

classe@bwgroupusa.com

Comment

• Glen B
          Super Senior Member
          • Jul 2004

When I've sent e-mail messages to the Classé customer service e-mail address posted on their website, I have always received an initial response within 24 hours. Followup messages are usually responded to the same day. Here's some direct contacts to try:

Tom McConville: tmcconville@classeaudio.com
          Vladimir Savic: vsavic@classeaudio.com
          Shane Kea: skea@bwgroupusa.com

Comment

• sikoniko
            Super Senior Member
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by jimarchy
            I have just bought the SSP and I am having problems getting it to play my ipod... I have it connected through the relevant analog input terminals. I dont find the manual particularly user friendly....

I did manage to get my DVD player working through the digital coaxial input but cannot get the satelite TV to work through the same route...

I thought it would be easy!!
            Are you sure you are assigning the appropriate input to the "Audio Input" in the menu?
            I'm just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round...

Comment

• jimarchy
              • Dec 2008

Yes, I have followed the same process as assigning the other components. I did get feedback from Classe(Vladimir & Shane... very helpful guys) and they suggested trying the DVD player through the analog inputs to double check that it it not the cable.... just not had time to do that yet, simple check to do though. Will let you know when I get it rectified.

cheers

James

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"