X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sikoniko
    Super Senior Member
    • Aug 2003

so long

I have formally requested my account be deleted. 5 years is long enough and its time to move on.
    I'm just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round...
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

What's this about really? I have addressed any concerns brought to my attention that are validated, and FYI, grandstanding as such is not in the best interest of the forum, if you wish to leave, the door is open, announcing as such, is not necessary.

That said, we wish the petty differences could be worked out between people, and just get along. IF there's a bigger issue lurking, then I will look at it.

However, that said, it is up to moderators and admins to determine topic suitability, not one member that determines someone else has violated some internal gauge of "topic correctness".

if you don't wish to read what another posts, put him on your ignore list, and don't listen to them.

I personally will always listen to specific situations, but I need all the facts, not just a statement that requires my coursing through every thread to determine validation or not.

I don't have time for every thread here. but if something begins to annoy more than 1 person, then it is time for moderation evaluation perhaps. Again though, that is up to admins, not members to make the final determination.

Leaving the forum is extremely short sided. There obviously was a reason you came here to begin with. That said, one of my staff has addressed your request I believe, and left you in non post status.

So, that said, I'll lock this, and let Club Classe get back to normal I hope.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"