Anyone have the Classe Hyperspike stand (CHS-3)?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alpha231
    • May 2008

Anyone have the Classe Hyperspike stand (CHS-3)?

Anyone have this stand? I'm thinking about getting it... with the recent addition of my CDP-102 I want to put all my gear on this instead of leaving it on the floor... My main concern is trying to put my turntable on top of it... Your thoughts on this stand.

Thanks,
    Eric
  • style
    Super Senior Member
    • Feb 2006

Hallo Alpha231,

the Hyperspike is reallly new product from a second hlaf 2008....

see in http://www.solidsteel.it/prodotti.ph...ta&codserie=14
    or by Audiogamma:http://www.audiogamma.it/home.php.

greetings omar

Comment

• Classe4me
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Alpha231
      Anyone have this stand? I'm thinking about getting it... with the recent addition of my CDP-102 I want to put all my gear on this instead of leaving it on the floor... My main concern is trying to put my turntable on top of it... Your thoughts on this stand.

Thanks,
      Eric
      Alpha, I was wondering the same thing and also wondering if they like it. I saw the stand in person at my Classe dealer when they told me it was the new Classe rack. I knew it was outsourced because of the SolidSteel logo plate. It is more stunning in person than in the pictures (if you have not seen it in person). I have the standard Classe rack with 5 shelves and only use 4 of them. I have three components, a CA-5200, SSP-600, and CDP-300 and use the top shelf as a canopy or dust shield. I thought that the original stand was attractive and accentuated the components very nicely but the SolidSteel HyperSpike makes the Classe stand look like K-Mart's blue light special!

It would be awesome to get a bunch of us Classe lovers together and try to get a group buy. I know, I know, it doesn't hurt to dream!

Comment

• Alpha231
        • May 2008

Tom,

Here is a picture of the original RLT stand with a Pro-Ject turntable on top...

Here is an image of my current equipment location (CDP-102 not pictured)

My concern is that my table is a Pro-Ject RM-10 and my isolation platform will be too large for the RLT stand...

Comment

• wettou
          Ultra Senior Member
          • May 2006

Originally posted by Alpha231
          Tom,

Here is a picture of the original RLT stand with a Pro-Ject turntable on top...

Nice setup 802Ds?
          Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Alpha231
            • May 2008

Yes, those look to be 802D's... however, I cannot take credit for owning such a nice system...

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"