X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alpha231
    • May 2008

Help! My CAP-2100 won't power up

I don't know how or why but my CAP-2100 won't power up . I have checked the single external fuse located near the power outlet and the two found internally found under the cover. The CAP-2100 is receiving power as the little red LED indicating 120v power is lit up. Any advice... I really don't want to wait till Monday to call these guys and I really don't want to send this thing off to Canada. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated...
  • beden1
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Alpha231
    I don't know how or why but my CAP-2100 won't power up . I have checked the single external fuse located near the power outlet and the two found internally found under the cover. The CAP-2100 is receiving power as the little red LED indicating 120v power is lit up. Any advice... I really don't want to wait till Monday to call these guys and I really don't want to send this thing off to Canada. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated...
    I think they actually send them to Buffalo, NY for service by Classe. I have an amp and a pre-amp in there now.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"