What speaker wire and IC's are you using in you Classe stack?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alpha231
    • May 2008

What speaker wire and IC's are you using in you Classe stack?

Just trying to get a feel for what people are using and what "you" have found sounds the best. I'm in between Cardas and Kimber.... :T
  • wettou
    Ultra Senior Member
    • May 2006

Originally posted by Alpha231
    Just trying to get a feel for what people are using and what "you" have found sounds the best. I'm in between Cardas and Kimber.... :T
    Kimber Kable for speakers, Canare for interconnect work extremely well.
    Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• dmccombs
      • Sep 2006

Wrong topic for this forum.
      Last edited by dmccombs; 16 July 2008, 10:40 Wednesday.

Comment

• rompower
        • May 2008

BIS audio

Comment

• Russ L
          • Jul 2006

oops
          Last edited by Russ L; 16 July 2008, 18:32 Wednesday. Reason: Wrong Topic
          Russ

Comment

• wettou
            Ultra Senior Member
            • May 2006

Originally posted by Russ L
            Try Abbey Road Reference ICs and Speaker cable. Used throughout EMI Abbey Road Studios for their Classe plus Bowers and Wilkins gear.
            Is that what you are talking about?

"Crystal Cable CrystalConnect Ultra Interconnects and CrystalSpeak Ultra Speaker CablePrices: Interconnects, $3250 USD per one-meter pair; speaker cables, $6750 per eight-foot pair."

That is more expensive than the speakers!!!!!
            Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Russ L
              • Jul 2006

oops again thought it would be okay as its part of my equipment ops:
              Last edited by Russ L; 16 July 2008, 18:35 Wednesday. Reason: Wrong topic
              Russ

Comment

• beden1
                Super Senior Member
                • Oct 2006

I guess I'm wondering why there is a thread discussing which speaker wires or interconnects to use, when the rules of this site are clear not to discuss such topics? The founder and primary sponsor of this site is Cat Cables, www.catcables.com, and the rules are clearly posted on the web site.

I enjoy these forums and find them very informative. It would be a shame to screw the pooch and have it all go away due to these types of discussions.

Comment

• wettou
                  Ultra Senior Member
                  • May 2006

Originally posted by beden1
                  I guess I'm wondering why there is a thread discussing which speaker wires or interconnects to use, when the rules of this site are clear not to discuss such topics? The founder and primary sponsor of this site is Cat Cables, www.catcables.com, and the rules are clearly posted on the web site. I enjoy these forums and find them very informative. It would be a shame to screw the pooch and have it all go away due to these types of discussions.
                  Ok no more cable discussion, thanks for the reminder

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"