X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beekr25
    • Jun 2008

SSP -25 with CA-201

Hello All,

I am new to the forum. I was doing a search for some info on my classe gear when I stumbled upon this forum. Glad to know there are other who enjoy this well built equiptment as much as I do.

I had a few questions regarding controlling the CA-201 with the SSP-25 remote (RC-11). I followed the instructions in the CA-201 manual, which tells me to remove a jumper and attach a minijack cable from the SSP-25 to the CA-201. Did that but still no go. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know what the latest software version was last available for the SSP-25?

Cheers
    B
  • Glen B
    Super Senior Member
    • Jul 2004

Seems like you need to configure the SSP-25 to send the appropriate triggering voltage to the amp when you put the unit out of/into standby. Do you have the manual for the processor ? If not, contact Classé customer service and ask for help. Others here will attest to the fact that they are always very helpful.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"