X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fido
    • Mar 2008

Hello

Just wanted to say hello. I'm new to the forum. Looks like a cool place.
  • wettou
    Ultra Senior Member
    • May 2006

What kind of gear do you have?
    Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Fido
      • Mar 2008

hey wettou...I have been waiting for almost a month and you're the first person to reply to my post and still no hello, welcome, nothin....hehehehe...

In great tradition of the other threads, we should start a picture thread of our Classé gear. Everyone please contribute. One of the things I don't care for in the other picture threads is all of the comments. Sometimes it will be 4-5 posts between pictures. If we all agree, could we keep this thread to just pictures, and if

Comment

• H.T.C
        • Nov 2003

I would have said hello but did not simply because i dont have any class'e gear and so of course do not frequent this type of thread much but anyways hello.
        Robert

Comment

• RebelMan
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Mar 2005

Hello Fido and Welcome!

:banana:

I stealing the dancing banana idea from the guy's at Club Halo. ( Hope you don't mind Chris. )
          "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

• wettou
            Ultra Senior Member
            • May 2006

Fido,

Nice audio system, you should consider upgrading the video if you enjoy movies.

I would go with front projection and blu ray or the latest Oppo DVD player. Check out the Panasonic T-AE2000U 1080p great value ($2500) or if you want the king of the hill the JVC DLA-RS2 ($8,000)
            Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Glen B
              Super Senior Member
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Fido
              hey wettou...I have been waiting for almost a month and you're the first person to reply to my post and still no hello, welcome, nothin....hehehehe...
              Awwww, so sorry. There IS a get acquainted thread for introducing oneself in the A/V Forum. Welcome.

Comment

• Aldo
                • Sep 2005

;h Hi! :rofl:

Comment

• Fido
                  • Mar 2008

Thank you Thank you. I feel better now. My feelings were slightly hurt at first.

Thanks HTC and Rebelman

wettou...thanks for the advice. Video is not my main priority at the moment. I will definitely review your suggestions when I upgrade the video stuff.

Glen B...sorry I guess I missed that thread. I guess I'm kind of "cliquish" so I came straight to the Classe club and the B&W club. :W

Hi Aldo...

Comment

• ChrisssB
                    • Feb 2006

and wellcome Fido!

Great system you've got there!! :T

Comment

• Fido
                      • Mar 2008

Hi ChrisssB and thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"