X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xavier
    • May 2007

Problem with Thriller 25th aniversary

My CDP 300 shows a problem while playing the Thriller track of the newest 25th aniversary disk. About to the point if the rap and until the end of the music, the treble enters into complete distorsion, as if the sound cracks in a hiss effect. I've played it in another system without any problem. I changed the disk and still have the same issue.

I have also updated the firmware with no sucess .

Has any one experienced the same problem?
    System: CLASSÉ SSP-800; CLASSÉ CA3200 (F+C); TAG 100x5R (S) - Speakers: B&W 802D (F) + B&W HTM4s (C) + TAG Calliope (S) + REL STRATA V Sources: CLASSÉ CDP300; Oppo BDP-83 NE - Video: Panasonic PT-AE3000; Tela BEAMAX (moldura)
  • esaleris
    • Dec 2007

I don't have Classe, but wanted to add that it very well might be copy-protection mechanisms affecting playback. I've had that on one or two discs and it's a hit or miss whether or not a specific player is affected.

Comment

• Race Car Driver
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2005

I dont have classe eather, however my disc played fine.
      Sorry, thats all i got.
      B&W

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"