X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Euphonia
    • Nov 2007

one week left

Hello everybody, i am new to this forum, but very glad i find a forum about classe.

Feels like there i a great deal of experience about classe on this forum, hopefully someone can answer all my soon comming questions.

I am happy to say that i should get my classe gear next week

I got the CDP-102, SSP-300 and the CA-5100 i´l be runing my Dali Euphonia whit this system, hope it vill be great.

Post som pictures next week, starting with a pic from the curent setup with Nad Masters.
    Attached Files
  • Aldo
    • Sep 2005

I had the Dali-s at home for about a week, they sound amazing, great speakers!
    But what about the Classe, those are NAD aren't they?
    Last edited by Aldo; 01 February 2008, 10:23 Friday.

Comment

• Euphonia
      • Nov 2007

Yes it is, but next week :T :T :T

My problem for now is the dvd player had planed tho use my ps3 for blue-ray and buy a Toshiba HD-DVD but that´s out of question for now when BR seams to win the war of HD.

Fun that you have tired out the Dalis Aldo, i tried them whith classe for a month ago and the where so mutch better than the Nad.

Comment

• Euphonia
        • Nov 2007

New pics under photo album of Classe

Comment

• RebelMan
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Mar 2005

Euphonia, I am seriously considering altering part of my speaker system. Right now I have an ASW-825 sandwiched between a pair of 800D and running a phantom center channel. I have an idea that may have lend itself for procuring a dedicated center channel and I noticed the similarities in your system.

In order to accommodate an HTM1D I would need to move my subwoofer to the side wall because of its size. Unfortunately, the response from that position is less than acceptable. Hence, I am thinking of replacing it with two PV1's and placing them on either side of the L&R mains, similar to what you have done on the one side.

Are you happy with the performance you are getting from your PV1 in its current position and placement in the room?
          "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

• Euphonia
            • Nov 2007

For the moment i dont use any sub, i tried with the pv1 for a week or two, but it made almost no difference in my room.

i´m saving upp for the euphonia AS-2 sub from dali with two 12 inch drivers and a weigth of 64 kilos.

The upgrade too Classé came first.

My general oppinium is that the PV1 is a great sub but only for standmount speakers.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"