• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RebelMan
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Last Call before CES '08!

Hey folks,

If you have any specific questions you'd like me to pose to Classe' during my visit to CES now's your chance. The clock is ticking and there are only a few days left.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
  • sikoniko
    Super Senior Member
    • Aug 2003

I wish it would have worked out for me to go... I bet this year will be something special if classe unveils their new procs! take lots of pictures!!!!
    I'm just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round...

Comment

• Mark-n-b
      • Apr 2005

Can you ask about the High Def video formats and any possible player.
      Cheers
      Mark

Comment

• Telstar
        • Dec 2007

I would like to know if there will be a new SACD player any soon

Comment

• Minardi2
          • May 2007

A few things

Hi Rebel,

I'd like to know what the dimensions are of the SSP-800, or if they're putting it in the -600 chassis, as the dimensions of that are known. We've already discussed the other question(s) about the -800 in another thread so I won't rehash them here.

Any other multi-channel amps on the way? Say a CA-3100, or something in a six or seven channel configuration?

Many thanks again. Very rarely do I look forward to Mondays, but the first day of CES is always exciting. Enjoy your time at the show.

Comment

• Mikael
            • Aug 2007

Hi RebelMan

I know this is not the right tread to asked this, but please take a lot of pictures of the new Rotel and B&W products too.
            Have a nice time at CES. I'll hope to go there some day.

Best Mikael

Comment

• Mark-n-b
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Mikael
              ...take a lot of pictures of the new Rotel and B&W products too...
              Yeah good idea!

Comment

• moonlightdrive21
                • Dec 2005

How about the possibility of them offering a trade in/upgrade program for people who want to upgrade their existing Classe electronics to newer models? I'm not sure, but didn't their biggest competitor (Macintosh) do something like that for a period of time? Thanks and have fun!! :T
                Last edited by moonlightdrive21; 06 January 2008, 22:44 Sunday.

Comment

• RebelMan
                  Ultra Senior Member
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mark-n-b
                  Can you ask about the High Def video formats and any possible player.
                  Cheers
                  Mark
                  In light of the recent studio developments involving Warner Bros. most definitely will.

Comment

• RebelMan
                    Ultra Senior Member
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Telstar
                    I would like to know if there will be a new SACD player any soon
                    Will do.

Comment

• RebelMan
                      Ultra Senior Member
                      • Mar 2005

Lots of pictures and videos will be coming from everything the B&W Group is having on display. I've got a brand new camera for just this purpose. :P

Comment

• RebelMan
                        Ultra Senior Member
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Minardi2
                        Hi Rebel,

I'd like to know what the dimensions are of the SSP-800, or if they're putting it in the -600 chassis, as the dimensions of that are known. We've already discussed the other question(s) about the -800 in another thread so I won't rehash them here.

Any other multi-channel amps on the way? Say a CA-3100, or something in a six or seven channel configuration?

Many thanks again. Very rarely do I look forward to Mondays, but the first day of CES is always exciting. Enjoy your time at the show.
                        Dimensions of the SSP-800 are identical to the SSP-600, same chassis and all. I am hoping to capture the rear panel on the SSP-800 for the connections layout.

I'll inquire on the amps, I know that they were working on a CA-2400 but that got shelved.

Comment

• RebelMan
                          Ultra Senior Member
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by moonlightdrive21
                          How about the possibility of them offering a trade in/upgrade program for people who want to upgrade their existing Classe electronics to newer models? I'm not sure, but didn't their biggest competitor (Macintosh) do something like that for a period of time? Thanks and have fun!! :T
                          Good question. I'll see what they say.

Comment

Working...
                          Searching...Please wait.
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                          Search Result for "|||"