X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KRC
    • Aug 2004

Ca 7100/7200

As the SSP 300/600 and future generation processors are going to eventually make 7.1 the norm, is there any rumour that Classe is going to trial or produce a 7 channel amp instead of adding a CA 2100/2200 to their respective five channel amp.

Kevin
  • hifiguymi
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2007

I haven't heard anything about a 7 channel amp, but it wouldn't suprise me if they do soon. They are currently working on ICE Power amps and really like the progress they are making. It would make sense for them to do a 7 channel amp with ICE Power.

Eric

Comment

• KRC
      • Aug 2004

Any idea of a price point? Hopefully not the same route as Rotel where they are more than the amps with transformers.

Kevin

Comment

• hifiguymi
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2007

I have no idea what so ever. Classe sent out a letter to their dealers that gave us an over view of what they showed at CEDIA and it was mentioned in that letter about work on ICE Power amplifiers. That is all the info I have.

Eric

Comment

• sikoniko
          Super Senior Member
          • Aug 2003

as good as the current delta series amps are, i'm wondering when the successor will arrive. any news?
          I'm just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round...

Comment

• RebelMan
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Mar 2005

Classe' has a whole team dedicated to digital amplifier R&D but don't expect anything soon. This includes 7.1 configurations.
            "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"