X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drdancos
    • Jul 2007

Help Balanced Outputs CDP-300 to SSP-600

Hello everyone this is my first post here and I'm hoping someone can help me.

I have the CA-5200, SSP-600 and CDP-300.
    I have set up everything without a hitch with the exception of the Balanced Outputs from the CDP-300 into the SSP-600.
    I have my FIOS TV box on Input 1, The CDP-300 digital out using an AES/EBU for DVD on Input 2.
    In the audio setup of the SSP-600 I used Input 3 for the Balanced output from the CDP-300 into the SSP-600, the digital input is off and the Balanced input is activated, of course I do have a set of balanced interconnects connected but I don't get any CD music coming through.
    Am I misssing something?
    Thanks for any help offered!
  • hmpart
    • Feb 2007

I have the CDP 502 not the the CDP 300 but you might want to try selecting analogue bypass on your SSP-600. That should pass the signal unaltered through your processor and output in classic two chanel stereo for CD playback.

Best
    Howard

Comment

• drdancos
      • Jul 2007

Thank you for the response.
      I do have analogue bypass selected.
      After speaking with the tech support guys at Classe, I do have it operating properly.
      I had to go into the setup menu of the CDP-300 and disable the absolute volume setting.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"