• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xavier
    • May 2007

CLASSE CDP 300 - Initializing

Hi,

I'm a recent CLASSE owner with some questions:

I've noticed that if I power on my CDP 300 from standby position without having a CD/DVD inside, it takes longer to initiate. Has anyone experienced the same?

Also, I've powered on the CDP 300 from complete shutdown (backpanel switch) and the CDP was dead (I could notice from the top gril that the right circuit red led didn't power). Only after unpluging the powercord for some moments I heard the tipical click and it became operational. Did anyone experience this?

thanks
    System: CLASSÉ SSP-800; CLASSÉ CA3200 (F+C); TAG 100x5R (S) - Speakers: B&W 802D (F) + B&W HTM4s (C) + TAG Calliope (S) + REL STRATA V Sources: CLASSÉ CDP300; Oppo BDP-83 NE - Video: Panasonic PT-AE3000; Tela BEAMAX (moldura)
  • Xavier
    • May 2007

Anyone?
    System: CLASSÉ SSP-800; CLASSÉ CA3200 (F+C); TAG 100x5R (S) - Speakers: B&W 802D (F) + B&W HTM4s (C) + TAG Calliope (S) + REL STRATA V Sources: CLASSÉ CDP300; Oppo BDP-83 NE - Video: Panasonic PT-AE3000; Tela BEAMAX (moldura)

Comment

• Birdy
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Xavier
      Anyone?
      Hi,

I don't have the CDP300 but the CDP202, so it might be different.

But, indeed, the 202 needs a loooong time to wake-up from standby; and also here it's much faster when there is still a disk inside.

Don't know if it helps :roll: :roll: :roll:

Birdy

Comment

• Xavier
        • May 2007

It seems that I need to keep a disk inside each time I switch it off...

But what concerns me the most is the going dead issue. I think I'll contact the local distributor for some piece of mind!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"