X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aapeli
    • Mar 2007

CDP-102/202 new software problems

Is here anyone who has updated CDP-102 or 202 with new code (firmware 1.0.9) and make it work? I have tryed few times and always transfer stops in 4% or 9%! Any hints or help how to make this work?

-aapeli
  • Myurr
    • Jun 2006

I had no problem updating my CDP-202. Just followed the updating procedure using an RS232 connection.

Perhaps try re-downloading the update software?

Comment

• aapeli
      • Mar 2007

There was something wrong in that player, update worked normally with another component. Have you tryed with copyprotected discs (cd) with new firmware? I have problems with all protected cds after this new firmware, these same discs played normally with older firmware (1.0.6)...

Comment

• aapeli
        • Mar 2007

problem solved, needed to do that mpeg update also. Now works normally.

Comment

• aapeli
          • Mar 2007

Happy too soon, still problems with copy controlled discs...Anyone else who
          have same problem? For example, Norah Jones:come away with me (ean:724358206722) not play normally. And many more, usually from EMI records. :E

Comment

• aapeli
            • Mar 2007

There seems to be problem with RoHS drive. But now I´m getting non-RoHS drive from Classé, so problem is located and just waiting a cure. Thanks to very good knowledge and fast customer support of Classé. :T

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"