X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Moved Classé Threads

I took the liberty of moving the easily spotted Classé threads from the general Mfgr's forum to this one. If you find or know of more just let me, Kevin or Lex know.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin
  • RebelMan
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Thanks for the Club, Lex, SG, David and Kevin!
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

• D-bucket
      • Jun 2005

Great! What a pleasant surprise. Althought I don't post a lot, I do try to keep up by reading all the new threads & posts I find related to Classé or B&W, and I have found searching thru older threads to be a valuable resource in providing insight, giving guidance and answering questions specific to Classé equipment. Now this recent "promotion" to full club status for Club Classé will make staying current, searching & navagating so much more convenient. So I'm sure that I am not alone when I say "Thanks, it is very much appreciated" :T
      Last edited by D-bucket; 13 February 2007, 07:42 Tuesday. Reason: edited Classe ---> Classé

Comment

• stewfoo
        • Jul 2005

Wow! This is nutty! Good job with keeping the ball rolling James.. I hope to be getting back in the mix soon.
        Stew

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"