Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Windstriker
    • Apr 2020

Anthology/Statement in Texas?

Lately I've been wiff wafling on building a pair of anthology speakers. My main problem is not being able to hear them before building. I am pretty sure I will like them but that is always that little doubting voice in my head.... Is there anybody in Texas(preferably Houston) that would be willing to show of their anthologies? (statement family/finalists would work to).
  • rick844
    • Jun 2019

Hopefully you get the chance to audition them. However, if you dont, I seriously doubt you will be disappointed. I had what i thought were decent sounding poll RTI 10s that i replaced with the Anthology's, and when I listened to them the first time and switched back and forth between the polk and the Anthology. There was such a significant difference, that I was really disappointed in the polks which again I was pleased with before. These Anthology's made the polks sound very thin, and uninspiring. I know the RTI10s are not the flagship by any means, but they costed almost the same (10 or so years ago) as what I have in the Anthology's.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"