X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tony ray
    • Dec 2014

Dayton RS28F Tweeter.

Does any one know if this tweeter is still available or if its been discontinued ? I have one in a Finalist centre and was thinking of making some Statement II with this Tweeter.
  • fish fingers
    • Apr 2015

I think a replacement is coming at end of november? Correct if wrong

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Seattle
      • Sep 2017

I am building the Aviatrix and managed to get the last two pieces from Meniscus. Parts Express had 1 left 2 weeks ago but gone now.

Dayton's manufacturer for this is no longer making these. Can't speak about the replacements but the RS28F won't be available.

Comment

• agrippa
        • Dec 2005

Usher made them for Dayton and the relationship is over. So I think Dayton will be replacing it...with a new driver. Sad, so many great designs are now HISTORY. Hopefully, the new tweeter will be close, spec wise. I think some of the seas tweeters would make good substitutes but the cover will still need to be changed.
        Lady Nancy Astor: "Winston, if I were married to you I'd put poison in your coffee"
        Winston Churchill "Nancy, if I were married to you I'd drink it."

Comment

• Jim Holtz
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Mar 2005

The company that bought Usher will start producing them again but no one knows how soon that will happen. The Finalists are going to get a crossover mod using a Morel tweeter that Curt is fond of and similarly priced to the RS28's. Curt estimates around the 1st of the year.

Jim

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"