X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cochinada
    • May 2014

Originally posted by fish fingers
    pretty sure loudspeakerfreaks are the infamous europe audio under another name- they only delivered my goods after 3 months when i made a claim back through the bank. With the amount of complaints on various forums, best avoid
    Yep, same thing.
    Joaquim

DIY 4 way speakers.
    DIY subwoofers.
    Zaph ZD3C.

Comment

• bvbellomo
      • Mar 2013

Just a quick update, new driver arrived free of charge, including shipping. It appears in perfect shape but I haven't had time to test it.

I can't recommend Loudspeakerfreaks.com as they dropped the ball on the damaged driver, however everything else went smoothly, and while lack of communication about the driver is their fault, the actual damage is either Accuton's or FedEx's fault.

Comment

• fish fingers
        • Apr 2015

If a product arrives damaged it's the vendors responsibility (within a time frame) imo but the buyer has to be responsible to check for damage on arrival.
        Personally think Accuton have been very good to you

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"