• Carl V
    • Apr 2005

October 21 2015....the future is today

Back to the future was set on today....

just a cinematic way to say thanks Jon.:T
  • BobEllis
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2005

I'll second that! There's so much more activity and learning around here when Jon isn't chained to his job.

Comment

• JonMarsh
      Mad Max Moderator
      • Aug 2000

Thanks, guys! BTW, I love those films- so did my daughter. There was a period (long one) when she was young, that in spite of having a lot of movies to rent or draw upon in my collection, the big question for her on Saturday night was which of the three Back to the Future movies we would watch...

I've got the Blu-Ray set of the, but haven't had time to watch them- for my 30th anniversary service award I chose a Sony 50" LED TV to put up in the Man Cave- not yet installed, though I have checked on the TV in the living room and turned off all the BS video processing circuits.

It is so funny to think of the notion of what they thought life would be like now... I'm still waiting for my Black and Decker Pizza hydrator! To say nothing of my flying DeLorean, though what I'd really like is a Fusion Powered Flying Tesla Model S!

And this week is another gruesome one, as was the weekend... trying to help along a project that the assigned engineer is out on medical leave until Nov 2- I have the feeling that when I finish up what I can do for it this week, it won't be the last I've seen of it, as this project has a CES related deadline, but management kept assigning the engineer in question to other activities for near term issues.
      the AudioWorx
      Natalie P
      M8ta
      Modula Neo DCC
      Modula MT XE
      Modula Xtreme
      Isiris
      Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
      Minerva Monitor
      Calliope
      Ardent D

In Development...
      Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
      Obi-Wan
      Saint-Saƫns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
      Modula PWB
      Calliope CC Supreme
      Natalie P Ultra
      Natalie P Supreme
      Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
      Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Chris D
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Dec 2000

LOL - you guys do realize there's a whole forum out there, outside Mission Possible DIY, right? Discussion thread on Back to the Future Day:
        http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthr...ober-21st-2015!

That being said, yes, big kudos to Jon for all that he does here!
        CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
        - Pleasantville

Comment

• Hank
          Super Senior Member
          • Jul 2002

3M helped celebrate by wrapping a DeLorean in gold 3M car wrap: https://www.iqmediacorp.com/ClipPlay...b-0899766109d5

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"