X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mischmat
    • Feb 2010

RS150MT w/ 27TDFC

Changed my mind on selling the tweeters once I started looking into surrounds again. NatP's are in progress and I'm thinking of building the RS150MT with the Seas option for surround duty. I believe Post 59 here is the parts list but, I can't seem to find a schematic anywhere or my search skills need refining. Does anybody have a schematic of the RS150MT w/Seas 27TDFC crossover handy?
  • ---k---
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Nov 2005

Man, you're going back to designs before we all did the fancy build threads.

Try post #37. I think it is what you want, or as close as you're going to get?
    - Ryan

CJD Ochocinco! ND140/BC25SC06 MTM & TM
    CJD Khanspires - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS225 WMTMW
    CJD Khancenter - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS180 WTMW Center

Comment

• mischmat
      • Feb 2010

Yea, trying to build around what I already have. I have enough RS180-8's to build a full 5.1 set.

NatP's for fronts
      Kahn Center
      Was thinking Modula MT for surround duties but they're just a tad big for my environment. So I have left over 27TDFC's from another project so I went looking for a design, in a smaller footprint. Voila RS150 MT!

Can't believe I missed that post though.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"