X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JustinSC
    • Jul 2005

Need help with spare speakers

Well I finally pulled out my car audio system which included the Morel Supreme 110 and Seas Excel W11CY. I don't like these nice speakers sitting on my shelf and am seeing if anyone has come across any designs where I can use both of these speakers? My living room consists of the Modula MTM fronts and center but if I can use these drivers to upgrade the system I don't mind doing that. I also have the Natalie Ps for music in my basement.

Thanks!
  • cjd
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Dec 2004

Upgrade will be relative since the Modula MTM uses pretty top notch components. I assume you'd be looking to go 3-way?

You're local, so we could whip up something new with those drivers if you're so inclined. I don't usually like doing designs with unobtanium drivers, but if I'm only investing time I don't so much mind - it's really building a box, etc. for a one-off I didn't have a specific personal interest that I don't like so much.

How many of the W11CY do you have on hand?
    diVine Sound - my DIY speaker designs at diVine Audio

Comment

• JustinSC
      • Jul 2005

I have 2 of the W11CY and 2 of the Supremes. I'm not looking to build anything in the short term (winter is not fun to be in the shop). If it doesn't seem like I'd be upgrading with these speakers I might have to think of how I really want to utilize them.

I've moved to Aurora, IL will have to fix my profile now.

Comment

• cjd
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Dec 2004

Aurora is in range. Little more work, but hey. I may not be closest at that point, really just thinking of options.

Workshop-wise, yeah. I was hoping to get the Nebbiolo finished up this year, but I don't think the weather is going to allow that. I may have to look into renting a workshop again.
        diVine Sound - my DIY speaker designs at diVine Audio

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"