X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdl2112
    • Mar 2006

Modula MT XE build ideas

Starting to get the itch to build something...just in time for the heat of the summer here in Austin

I have parts for a ground up build that include the SS Be tweeter with Jantzen waveguide, C173-6-090 mid and twin 22W8857 woofers but the thought of learning cross-over design and a top-notch cabinet will likely take me 18months and well...I want something sooner:evil:, so I was thinking of an interim project. I also have on hand D2608 tweeters mated to a Jantzen waveguide and a pair of 26W8867 woofers. I was first looking at building the MT version but if I could adapt the TMM to the TMW version Jon describes with minor modification, I could go that route. I already have ideas to use the PE curved 0.75ft3 cabinet for the MT so if I just build a bass bin and cross-over tweak I could be done by this fall...maybe.

So...Jon, how far did you get with the 2.5 way TMWW with the RS225-4s and how close might the 26W replace it. I feel comfortable tweaking notch filters and the 0.5 circuit...much easier than starting from scratch.

Just pondering some ideas, not sure where I will go with this.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"