X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sahren7
    • Sep 2012

Looking for design recommendation for 21w-8554

At the recent Northern California DIY I was lucky enough to win a pair of scan speak 21w-8554-06 (thanks Siegfried). I would not be able to design a crossover to properly utilize these drivers, so I am asking for information on existing designs that use these drivers. I like Troels Mark21 design, and with essentially free woofers I might be able to justify the revelators, but the design calls for four woofers and they are now discontinued.

The DIY meet was on earth day and since these drivers have been re-purposed I thought it would be fun to do some sort of a "re-use" theme. Jack Johnson will be the first artist played through the system.

General information - The room is very generic, has an 8' ceiling is 15' x 30 and opens to another space. I have moderate skills with one set of Modulas under my belt.

I very much want to build something with these drivers so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
  • Jonasz
    • Nov 2004

Contact John Kreskovsky, he has some cool widebaffle dipoles using a 8554 per channel. Cool looking speaker and knowing Johns designs, guaranteed to sound good too!

Comment

• Sahren7
      • Sep 2012

Jonasz

Thanks for the input - I will check it out.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"