X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JimK
    • Dec 2012

Questions on new 2RCC build

Greetings! I am a brand-noob DIY member that has just initiated a 2RCC build. I plan to build the full statement towers later, but as the CC is the weak link in my current system, that is where I am starting.

Does anyone happen to have a circuit diagram of the 2RCC that they can forward to me? The first build thread for this speaker (Frodaddy & Jed) has a bunch of graphics that no longer show up correctly. The embedded graphics show up as "TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE".

The only circuit diagram I could find for these were in Deewan's build here:

After build a pair of Statement speakers for my home theater to replace my Paradigm Monitor 7's, I knew I needed to build the Statement family matching center channel. Only there was one problem. In both my current theater and my planned (future) theater, I want to us an AT screen so having a large CC speaker that sits about 2

...but this crossover looks like the one for the original statements tower, ie only one cap in the tweeter circuit, with identical driver polarity.

If anyone has a link to the crossover circuit diagram for the 2RCC that they could send me, it would be extremely helpful. Until then, I would like to say a big thanks to all those like Curt, Jim H, and Jed whose great efforts have allowed so many of us to build great speakers. ;x(
    Last edited by theSven; 13 August 2023, 21:52 Sunday. Reason: Update htguide url
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"