X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coconutout
    • Oct 2006

TL config for the statements

so my tl cabinets for statement monitors are operational. but they're not 'done' yet, since i can't be bothered to take them apart for finishes... because they sound phenomenal. not only is the bass deeper but it's also 'faster', more tuneful than ported, which is a surprise to me. i don't think i can go back to br enclosures, even when it's the full sized statements.

so i was wondering if TL config was possible with the statements. 2 separate enclosures for the daytons, making it a deeper fold while keeping the enclosure height reasonable?

if Mr. Paul K. would be kind enough to model one for us, i'd be happy to have a working build within couple of months

and i'll post some pics of my tl monitor build once i shellac them
  • AdelaaR
    • Dec 2010

Hehe ... you just keep on comin' up with new statements, don't you?

Comment

• johngalt47
      • Apr 2007

Pictures? Design drawings?

Comment

• Paul K.
        • Jul 2008

You got mail!
        Paul

Originally posted by Coconutout
        so my tl cabinets for statement monitors are operational. but they're not 'done' yet, since i can't be bothered to take them apart for finishes... because they sound phenomenal. not only is the bass deeper but it's also 'faster', more tuneful than ported, which is a surprise to me. i don't think i can go back to br enclosures, even when it's the full sized statements.

so i was wondering if TL config was possible with the statements. 2 separate enclosures for the daytons, making it a deeper fold while keeping the enclosure height reasonable?

if Mr. Paul K. would be kind enough to model one for us, i'd be happy to have a working build within couple of months

and i'll post some pics of my tl monitor build once i shellac them

Comment

• Coconutout
          • Oct 2006

thank you paul!~

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"