X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peterpan
    • May 2004

Downgrade to upgrade

I have down graded my living space and all my speakers are now just too Big. I now have 16L by 11W by 8H feet. what small speaker (DIY) will you recomend. I have an XLS10 + Passive sub. Thanks
  • Landspeeder
    • Feb 2008

My theater is in a 9'x11' space.
    I need to update the pictures in the last post, but Jed's 4TT's fit nicely along with a Eames Lounge. The subwoofer in the picture has been rotated 90* and sits on the left wall.

Good day HT crew, After living in an insufferably small home-theater/office for the last couple years it is time to remodel. Originally I had a large futon, a full desk, and 2 racks, plus the audio equipment leaving zero floor space... along with a wall of DVDs (that have made their way onto a redundant server to be replaced

Still too large? I've built a couple of Zaph's budget bookshelf speakers and they are rather nice for the price... they pair up well with Emotiva's Mini amp as well
    Last edited by theSven; 17 August 2023, 01:39 Thursday. Reason: Update htguide url
    My Builds: https://www.htguide.com/forum/showth...731#post593731

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"