X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattsk8
    • Oct 2011

Meniscus Audio DIY demo, Aug 25th

This all started because there was so much interest in opinions on the ER18s and Statements. After talking w/ the guys at Meniscus we came up w/ the idea to get together and just have a listening session.

The date will be Aug 25th (Saturday) @ around 9 or 10am. If anyone's interested, feel free to post up. Here's a quote from Mark at Meniscus:

Matt,

Time depends on how many people will show up. 9 or 10 sounds reasonable. If it helps, you can drop off stuff Friday night.

I will send out an email to all our customers in a 100 mile radius and try to get some RSVP's. You can put the word out, but ask for a real commitment as space is limited.

If someone has another interesting kit, I'm happy to demo those too.

I'd say we have room for 6-8 listeners at a time.

Mark

Would LOVE to hear some different designs! So far, I know there's a couple different people here locally and one of them is bringing a pair of mini Statements; which will be nice because I'm bringing my full Statements and my ER18s.

Very much looking forward to this!!! Will be great to see other people's creativity and hear some of the hard work and effort you guys are putting into your designs. Let me know. Also, if you don't have anything to bring along, feel free to come just to listen.

Meniscus Audio is right downtown in Grand Rapids MI, FYI. Their website- http://meniscusaudio.com/

Meniscus Audio Group, Inc
    1642 Broadway Ave. N.W.
    Grand Rapids, MI 49504
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm the rest of his life :T
  • Rolex
    • Mar 2005

I'd be interesting attending. I'm 10 mins from Mark's place.

Comment

• mattsk8
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Rolex
      I'd be interesting attending. I'm 10 mins from Mark's place.
      Awesome! Should I let Mark know or will you?

Also, just FYI Aug 25th is also the day for the Grand Rapids Metro Cruise for any fellow gear heads out there. LOTS of awesome cars and pretty good time as well! It's basically Grand Rapids' Woodward cruise. http://www.28thstreetmetrocruise.com/
      If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm the rest of his life :T

Comment

• Rolex
        • Mar 2005

I'll probably shoot him an email.

Comment

• speedle
          • Dec 2006

Wow, that's a cool thing! Those guys at Meniscus are really great, I'd love to go to this. I can't commit for sure, so I won't say I'm going. But I'm not that far north!

Comment

• mattsk8
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by speedle
            Wow, that's a cool thing! Those guys at Meniscus are really great, I'd love to go to this. I can't commit for sure, so I won't say I'm going. But I'm not that far north!
            Hopefully you can make it out! The guys at Meniscus are great to work w/! Very accommodating and full of knowledge (to say the the least). They've helped me many, many times.

Comment

• mattsk8
              • Oct 2011

I just spoke w/ Mark at Meniscus. If you plan on (even tentatively) attending, please RSVP to Mark via email. His email address is info@meniscusaudio.com
              Or contact them by phone, their # is 616-534-9121

Thanks, can't wait! Not only will it be great to hear some different designs, but it'll also be great to put some faces and personalities w/ some of the guys here!

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"