Jim Holtz Statement's weight without drivers?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gunbunnysoulja
    • Apr 2008

Jim Holtz Statement's weight without drivers?

Hello everyone, I'm just wondering if anyone here knows the weight of the Statement cabinets without the drivers installed? I'm trying to figure out freight quotes for shipping (haven't built them yet).

Thanks again!!
  • ---k---
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Nov 2005

It depends on how you build them. I would guess somewhere around 80# to 100#. Plus, your going to have to have some stout packaging that will probably add at least another 20#. Might want to assume 150# EACH, and if it is less than that :T .

You can download Boxycad from this website. It is a simple Excel spreadsheet that will let you put the size of your box in and it spits out the weight (a long with other information). I use it.
    - Ryan

CJD Ochocinco! ND140/BC25SC06 MTM & TM
    CJD Khanspires - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS225 WMTMW
    CJD Khancenter - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS180 WTMW Center

Comment

• john trials
      • Mar 2009

I'm going from memory here (from about 2 years ago), but I think mine (full-sized Statements) were about 95-100 pounds empty, and about 120 pounds with drivers. I agree with K: overestimate on shipping.
      Statements: "They usually kill the desire to build anything else."

Comment

• impala454
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2007

The cut sheet lists three full 4'x8' sheets of 3/4" MDF, plus enough of a 1/2" sheet to make the baffles. But if you look at the cut sheet the 1/2" baffle pieces' weight would probably be made up for on the 3/4" sheet's scrap. Three sheets of 3/4" MDF would probably be a good estimate if you were trying to guess.
        -Chuck

Comment

• joeybutts
          • Sep 2009

My 1" (double 1/2" MDF) thick paneled Khanspires pushed 90 lbs completely unloaded. I believe they are roughly the same size.

Loaded......that's another story.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"