X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Villainstone
    • Mar 2008

Can someone PLEASE take some time and design me a box

I hate to sound like a begger but I am just not experienced enough to design the type of enclosure I want. I can certainly build it if I had the design but I dont have the knowledge needed to make this design. I know that there are some extremely talented designers/builders here as I have seen some mind blowing work on this site. I would really appreciate if someone would be kind enough to design a single subwoofer enclosure with a slot port.
    I am looking for a 2.5 cubic foot box for a single Sub.
    SPLX-122HX

I would like it tuned to 35 Hz with a slot port design. This box will be installed in the passenger side of my extended cab 97 Ranger. I only have about 16" from the backseat to the back wall so the box can only be about 14" deep aside from that its all ok. I would like the slot port facing up and the speaker facing front, unlles there is a more effective and practical design. I would like it to be in Google Sketch up if possible but anything with measurement details will be just fine. I know I may be asking a lot but I cant express how thank full I would be for such a favor. If there is anymore information need that I may have left out please ask. Thank in advance for the help I REALLY do appreciate it.

PS: I add an image similar to the design I am looking for, but I only want one sub lol. I hope this helps
    Attached Files
  • alteredbeast77
    • Dec 2010

try this http://reaudio.com/box.php

Comment

• Villainstone
      • Mar 2008

SWEEEEEET!!!! TY so much dude thats just what I need. Saved me and us a lot of trouble. I give you a kiss if I could lol jk. Thanks again man

Comment

• alteredbeast77
        • Dec 2010

you're welcome...glad it helped

loren

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"