X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kabeer_g
    • Feb 2009

Custom builder/ DIY design - RAAM, Acuton

All,

I am interested in getting a tower consisting of RAAL tweeter and Acuton.

Is there a custom builder or DIY design you can point me to. In the past I had worked with Jed and I feel he was amazing to work with. However he is now focusing on finished speakers and doesnt work on custom designs any more.
  • cjd
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Dec 2004

Where are you located?

I'm happy to do crossover, etc. design work but having the components/boxes to work with (or you knowing how to measure) are keys to getting this to work.

Lots of other folks around also will do this, but location will help narrow the pool.

C
    diVine Sound - my DIY speaker designs at diVine Audio

Comment

• Jed
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by kabeer_g
      All,

I am interested in getting a tower consisting of RAAL tweeter and Acuton.

Is there a custom builder or DIY design you can point me to. In the past I had worked with Jed and I feel he was amazing to work with. However he is now focusing on finished speakers and doesnt work on custom designs any more.
      FYI: Rick Craig might have a kit already made up with a RAAL tweeter. The OEM RAAL I use can't go in a kit. At some point I might try the little RAAL that is available for DIY and offer it as part of a kit on my site, but for now I like the OEM version for the finished speaker lines.

Best Regards,

Jed

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"