X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

HiVi D6.8 $47 off list price!

Just saw this posted up by madisound on Facebook.

For a limited time, the Hi-Vi D6.8 is available for $47 off the list price. Use Promo Code "D68" when you checkout to get the discount.

This page has been removed, but Madisound has thousands of loudspeaker parts. Contact us today at info@madisound.com.

If you buy 10 for the 10% off they end up coming out to 52.50 each with shipping and insurance for me.
  • JonP
    • Apr 2006

Yikes!!! And I hesitated when they were about $60 normal price each!

If I can buy some of the extinct Vifa D26 tweeters for the Modula NeoD CC, (you know who you might be) I might buy a second pair of these to match a languishing pair I allready have... and use the pair of RS52's that I've had lazing around... and just get ON with it!!!

And then there'll be another pair of NeoD CC's in the world, which wouldn't be a bad thing, no, not a bad thing at all... :B

Comment

• Hdale85
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

Yeah.....really too bad about the D26. Even if it came back to life I bet the specs would be rather different and require a revamp on the crossover for the NeoD's.

I wish I had the money, these are pretty popular for car audio as well. Not as popular as that old driver, can't think of the name but it's not made anymore. But still pretty dang nice.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"