Problem with Europe-audio, time for a warning?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nelsonvandal
    • Apr 2010

Problem with Europe-audio, time for a warning?

I ordered and paid for a 15/W8530K00 from Europe-audio on aug 1, and at that time the driver was listed as available for immediate delivery. In my order status it's still listed as backordered and expected aug 9. The same driver can be found on their site today "20 on stock for immediate delivery". I've sent two e-mails to them with no answer. It seems like they're taking orders, accept payments but don't have any intetion to deliver the goods. There's a word for this - fraud! I'm going to post this at diyaudio and techtalk as well.

What's your experince with this company? Has anyone successfully communicated with them? Are they robbers, lazy or just on vacation?
  • igy137
    • Jan 2008

I've ordered several times from them (although last was a year ago), they're always responsive, replied fast, everything arrived as it should.
    Might be summer holidays?

Comment

• 5th element
      Supreme Being Moderator
      • Sep 2009

Yeah they do have holidays around this time of year from memory and it wasn't explicitly displayed on their website, I think they informed me of this when I placed the order though, but in 'small print' one could say.

I have ordered from them before with no problems, extremely responsive with very quick delivery times. The order that I had to wait for due to holidays was processed on the 3rd of August in 2010, but then shipped on the 20th because they weren't there. Holidays seem like a perfectly good explanation to me.
      What you screamin' for, every five minutes there's a bomb or something. I'm leavin' Bzzzzzzz!
      5th Element, otherwise known as Matt.
      Now with website. www.5een.co.uk Still under construction.

Comment

• ergo
        • Mar 2005

I had a similar issue just this last months - ordered goods end of June and delivery delayed due to one item out of five ordered being out of stock. I also sent e-mails every week and wrote angrier message each time -> no replies. Then this week I decided to phone them - they answered, listened to my request to ship all the rest and keep the one last one in backorder and they did - shipped the same day. So seems e-mail is not a chosen com channel for them. Try phoning them.

Ergo

Comment

• Hank
          Super Senior Member
          • Jul 2002

My bet is that it's the vacation thing. Our offices and suppliers are shut down every summer for 3 - 4 weeks. It's frustrating, but that's the Europe entitlement vacation thing - just have to plan around it.

Comment

• AdelaaR
            • Dec 2010

I have ordered from them a couple of times and had no problems.
            E-mails were answered within a couple of days and delivery was fast enough.

Comment

• TacoD
              Super Senior Member
              • Feb 2004

Ordered a lot from them (its a Dutch company), my experience is also that the summer months are hopeless especially if something is in back-order. Give them a call, this works better than email (probably they get loads of it ).

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"