X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpeaslee
    • May 2011

CurtC's website?

Its been a few months since I've been on it, but www.speakerdesignworks.com doesn't seem to be up and running. Did Curt migrate to a new site? I'm looking at doing a TriTrix 5/7.1 build over the summer and I just need to check a few things before I put in an order. Anyone know where I can get the old set of TriTrix sealed mtm and mt plans at?
  • john trials
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by jpeaslee
    Its been a few months since I've been on it, but www.speakerdesignworks.com doesn't seem to be up and running. Did Curt migrate to a new site? I'm looking at doing a TriTrix 5/7.1 build over the summer and I just need to check a few things before I put in an order. Anyone know where I can get the old set of TriTrix sealed mtm and mt plans at?
    I was just at his site yesterday or the day before, and everything was there...strange.
    Statements: "They usually kill the desire to build anything else."

Comment

• tchaik
      • Nov 2009

i was on there yesterday. i will bet a computer is down or something. give it a little while and try again.

Comment

• jpeaslee
        • May 2011

Still not working for me. And it hadn't worked a few days before I posted this too. Are you guys using the same site?

Here's the error message I get:
        The server at speakerdesignworks.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the web service that translates a website's name to its internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.

Comment

• 0db
          • May 2011

Same. I'm new here so I thought maybe all the links were months or years old and unmaintained, I was afraid I'd never be able to build my own Statements. I'm glad to see this seems to be a temporary problem at least.

Comment

• PanteraGSTK
            • Aug 2009

It's kind of up now. There isn't anything there, but at least the browser goes to the site.

Comment

• Biermann
              • Aug 2009

Curt if your reading, maybe consider Google Sites. It's free website hosting and personalized Gmail, all you have to do is pay the $10 annual domain renewal. Also, now that they have fully integrated Google's other services it even easier to add content etc..

I have set up quite a few back when it was "Pages" and it's really easy, if interested let me know and I will help.

Comment

• impala454
                Ultra Senior Member
                • Oct 2007

Still shows him as the owner of the domain
                -Chuck

Comment

• randal
                  • Apr 2011

Any one can tell me what exactly happens with Speakerdesign.com website?
                  I am planning to build Monitor Statement Speakers and now????

Comment

• exojam
                    • Dec 2006

You can get the information from here.

Ah, it appears that link also goes back to Curt page so no luck there.

James

Comment

• exojam
                      • Dec 2006

I pinged Curt and he has got his website back up and going.

James

Comment

• PanteraGSTK
                        • Aug 2009

Thanks. I guess curt doesn't realize how important that site is to everybody. Now he does. :T

Comment

• exojam
                          • Dec 2006

No problem. You guys were the ones who noticed this not myself. Curt was appreciative of being notified about it.

James

Comment

• john trials
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by exojam
                            You can get the information from here.

Ah, it appears that link also goes back to Curt page so no luck there.

James
                            I sent someone a reference to that thread just this morning. Unfortunately, all of the links in that thread (for BOM, drawings, and crossovers) are to Curt's site, so none of that works unless Curt's site is working...which now it is!
                            Statements: "They usually kill the desire to build anything else."

Comment

• 0db
                              • May 2011

All better now, thanks John and thanks Curt!

Comment

Working...
                              Searching...Please wait.
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                              There are no results that meet this criteria.
                              Search Result for "|||"