Switchable crossovers for full sized statements?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yzracer14
    • Apr 2011

Switchable crossovers for full sized statements?

Is there a shematic and/or parts list floating around somewhere for this? I saw the monitors have them and was curious if it could be done for the full sized ones as well.

Currently my setup does not allow for 18" rear wall spacing, but once I renovate the living room, that will change.

I have not yet started this build as I'm currently operating one-handed, but rest assured that I will provide a build thread with lots of pics to satisfy everyone when I'm able to start.
    Statements' Build
  • Jim Holtz
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by yzracer14
    Is there a shematic and/or parts list floating around somewhere for this? I saw the monitors have them and was curious if it could be done for the full sized ones as well.

Currently my setup does not allow for 18" rear wall spacing, but once I renovate the living room, that will change.

I have not yet started this build as I'm currently operating one-handed, but rest assured that I will provide a build thread with lots of pics to satisfy everyone when I'm able to start.
    Sorry, there aren't any switchable crossovers for the full sized or Mini Statements. Only the Monitors.

They'll all work pretty decent with as little as 12" of clearance behind them but 18" is optimal. The crossovers were designed for this placement which allows the reflected back wave to integrate properly with the front projected sound waves and create the large a realistic sound field.

Jim

Comment

• yzracer14
      • Apr 2011

Ah, ok. Looks like the room renovation will come before the speaker build then.
      Statements' Build

Comment

• AdelaaR
        • Dec 2010

Or do what I'm gonna do:

First: build speakers and measure them in your current room.
        Then: treat your room and measure the difference

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"