X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robertwb70
    • Oct 2003

more pics in the gallery

a while back I posted pics of my new rack and new speaker stands
    -now I've added pics of my old rack and stands that I've refinished to match(well as good as oak can match rosewood anyway) a pair of swans diva speakers and made a subwoofer to go along with it
    this along with a pioneer reciever and yamaha CD player were part of a christmas gift for my step daughter

there are more pics here too-
    <a href="http://groups.msn.com/robertwb1970/stereostuff.msnw?albumlist=2" target="_blank">http://groups.msn.com/robertwb1970/stereostuff.msnw?albumlist=2

=+=+=+=+=+=+=
    "The appreciation of music is subjective.The reproduction of music isn't."-Bill Dudleston
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=
    "The appreciation of music is subjective.The reproduction of music isn't."-Bill Dudleston
  • banzaii
    • May 2003

Excellent job on the old speaker stands. I also like the design of the new stands. How are you going to finish them?

I am about to start construction for some stand but am still looking for some construction tips. Any idea where I could find some plans?

Thanks,
    Gabor

Comment

• robertwb70
      • Oct 2003

not sure what I'm going to do for a finish yet

as for plans I don't know-I build to suit my ideas/capabilities(having lots of tools helps)-that's the fun of it-you can design whatever you want to do exactly what you need however you see fit

I'm one of those guys that when I look at something I don't really see what it is-I see the many possibilities of what it could be-I like potential

=+=+=+=+=+=+=
      =+=+=+=+=+=+=

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"