X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lcolbur1
    • Nov 2010

Speaker Feet ID

Does anyone know what speaker feet these are and how I might be able to obtain them?

Brian Walter's speakers

Click image for larger version

Name:	RS-3ways_0413.webp
Views:	23
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	943318
    Last edited by theSven; 28 June 2023, 19:29 Wednesday. Reason: Update image location
  • mischmat
    • Feb 2010

I'd be interested where to find those also. I've been looking for something like that for my 4T's, but all I can find are just spikes.

Comment

• Amphiprion
      • Apr 2006

PE used to sell them. I don't think they carry them anymore. They came with brass spikes as well as the black rubber feet seen in the photo above.

Comment

• digital desire
        • Dec 2006

LOL, I am looking for a replacement one also.

Just cruising around here, I found out they don't make the rs225-8's anymore either! 8O (The huge wwmt thread in missions accomplished.)
        I see they still have the unshielded version. I wonder if I should buy a complete set of spare drivers?????
        Peter
        Syracuse, N.Y.

Comment

• MarkR
          • Jan 2005

If you can't find any locally and are keen we have a supply down here.

Comment

• ThomasW
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

Originally posted by digital desire
            Just cruising around here, I found out they don't make the rs225-8's anymore either! 8O (The huge wwmt thread in missions accomplished.)
            I see they still have the unshielded version. I wonder if I should buy a complete set of spare drivers?????
            Look around, we have several threads discussing this topic

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• digital desire
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by MarkR
              If you can't find any locally and are keen we have a supply down here.

http://www.hasaudio.co.nz/gold-plate...kes-p-794.html
              A member just hooked me up. Nice to see that they are available somewhere !

Thomas, thanks, I have seen the discussions now. Pretty much (for me anyway) a drop in replacement. But I still wonder if I should buy spares......
              Peter
              Syracuse, N.Y.

Comment

• fjhuerta
                Super Senior Member
                • Jun 2006

Are there any more? I have the brass and rubber "spikes" but I don't have the plastic bases!
                Javier Huerta

Comment

• FlashJim
                  • Apr 2006

Are there any sources in the US? I'm interested in these as well.
                  Jim

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"