X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gbegland
    • Apr 2005

more Neo10 measurements

Not comparable to Zaphs because this is with 2 Neos running together under about 1Khz and on my prototype baffle, but at least some additional data points for those interested. File names give conditions of test.

Greg
    Attached Files
  • 5th element
    Supreme Being Moderator
    • Sep 2009

Those really mirror Zaph's results quite well and simply add to reinforce the quality of the drive unit
    What you screamin' for, every five minutes there's a bomb or something. I'm leavin' Bzzzzzzz!
    5th Element, otherwise known as Matt.
    Now with website. www.5een.co.uk Still under construction.

Comment

• gbegland
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by 5th element
      Those really mirror Zaph's results quite well and simply add to reinforce the quality of the drive unit
      I thought so.....

Have my second 2 on order with Meniscus and the Lambda dipole 15's shipped on Friday. I'm super excited! Will make the 2nd test baffle next weekend and if all goes well, get the bamboo plywood here over to the CNC guys to cut out the final version.

Greg

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"