This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spadez
    • Jan 2010

Sorry to dig up this horrenously old thread but im only just now getting around to finishing these up, over a year overdue. Terrible!

My two questions are:

For the Dayton RS TMWW speakers linked to on the first page of this thread. I brought some sound absorbing foam from partsexpress. There is an enclosure within the main speaker which seperates the volume for the tweeter and midrange from the two woofers. Should I put this absorbing foam inside the inside encolusre for the tweeter and midrange, or just the woofer enclosure, or both?

Secondly, the enclosure for the tweeter and mid has a 12mm hole in it, im assuming for the speaker wire to go through to get to the cross over. Should I seal the wires in with a glue gun to make the tweeter / midrange completely airtight from the main speaker enclosure, or will it not make any difference.

Sorry for these extremely pedantic and specific questions but im so nearly finished with these and I want them to be just right.

James

Comment

James Loudspeaker Model 5

Does anyone have any info on the Bash 500 watt amp that was made for James Loudspeaker?

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"