X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArvinK
    • Jun 2003

Modula MT to Nat P

I was looking over the Nat P thread today and there was a brief mention of a Seas 27TDFC version of this design. I wondering if anyone has the crossover schematic of this version and if anyone had built it. I wish to morph my Modula MT to a Nat P by using my present drivers by adding another RS180. Thanks.
  • fbov
    • Jun 2008

Arvin, the Seas version is call the Modula MTM in the Mission Accomplished section. You can't make a NatP with the Seas tweeter, though....

Comment

• ArvinK
      • Jun 2003

Acutually, the Modula MTM used the RS180-4. The Nat P's and the Modula MT use the RS180-8, hence my interest in the Nat P. Are there sensitivity differeces that preclude usung the Seas 27TDFC instead of the RS28A?

Comment

• 1Michael
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ArvinK
        Are there sensitivity differeces that preclude usung the Seas 27TDFC instead of the RS28A?
        You cannot use the Seas driver because that would require a different Xover...
        Michael
        Chesapeake Va.

Comment

• ThomasW
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Originally posted by ArvinK
          Acutually, the Modula MTM used the RS180-4. The Nat P's and the Modula MT use the RS180-8,
          Nope

All of Jon's designs (Modula MTM, Modual MT or NatP) in the Missions Accomplished section use the RS 180-8.

PE wasn't even building a RS180-4 when the above designs were create

There isn't a Seas tweeter design for the NatP

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• ArvinK
            • Jun 2003

ThomasW,
            You are correct on the driver. My mistake.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"