X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JTSA75
    • Feb 2010

TIT320C-4 Build

I'm new to the DIY projects. I have a Crown XLS 202D Amp. And was trying to pick a driver that will go good with this amp. I'm looking at Dayton TIT320C-4 12" or possibly the DVC385-88 15".

I'm looking for something that will go into the mid to low 20's. I somewhat understand xmax and I figured you guys will be able to help with choosing a driver that will work for what I could use.
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

We need more info.

How big is the room?
    What's the distance from the listening position to where you want to put the sub.
    What's the budget?
    How big a box do you want to live with?
    Sealed/ported/etc?

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• gregnash
      • Dec 2009

subscribed... interested as I am looking for the same types of information and looking to keep the physical size as small as possible but still get the same frequency range.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"