X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crytklmass
    • Dec 2008

DH Labs PowerPlus

Anyone used DH Labs PowerPlus power cables? I was considering a DIY power cable vs purchasing Transparent, WireWorld, other brands, etc @ approx. $300.00 for 2 meters. I can DIY a 2m DH labs powerplus for about $70.00 each 2m. Just wondering if anyone has any opinions out there. Im not sure I believe the marketing hype and higher price name brand cables are the best.
    BOB
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

In the entire time this particular DIY forum has existed, no one has ever posted about that cable. And given the inflammatory nature of the subject beginning with your "Im not sure I believe the marketing hype", I see no reason for this thread or ones like it to continue.

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"