X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Pete

Unless Marchand has changed the boards they're all identical. As a result any board can do any function as long as it has the desired frequency XO module. Probably most logical to use the high/center as the high/low board

theAudioWorx
    Klone-Audio

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• Arc
      • Dec 2006

Need Help

I have a problem with my driverack PA, some sound tech locked our driverack in our church...can someone please tell me how to unlock it.....Tnx!

Comment

• ThomasW
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

I've never used on of these but here are some ideas...

Here's a link to the users manual
        ftp://ftp.dbxpro.com/pub/PDFs/Manual...k%20Manual.pdf

Like any of these there's a 'Utility' menu accessable via a button on the front panel. Selections are then made using the data wheel.

If locking it prohibits access to the Unility functions then the options maybe limited to doing a "Hard" or "Soft" factory reset. How to do that is explained on page 44 of the manual.

Page 44 also has some info about holding the "Wizard" button during power, then using the Data wheel to select 'Lock, Unlock or Filter Unlock system'.

If this doesn't get what you need I'd email or call tech support.

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"