X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lurkalot
    • Dec 2005

Seas W15LY001 Question

Hi,

I have just received two of the above from Madisound. Upon opening the box for one of them, I observed what is shown in the image shown.

This driver is not exactly priced in the Tang Band range; would any of you find this is other than defective, based upon the image?

Thanks.
    Attached Files
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

I would email them and ask for an exchange. I'm sure they will do it no problem they have great customer service.

Comment

• Ray Tremblay
      • Jun 2008

Ouch!
      Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

The Merlots
      Scanspeak R2904/7000's, Scanspeak 15M4531K00's, Dayton RSS265HF-4's, MiniDSP 2x8, Class D amplification

Comment

• minkuni
        • Feb 2008

Hard to say what has happened to that driver. What IS clear is that you should politely ask them for a replacement driver, pronto :W
        Hail to Slay Radio baby!

Comment

• savage25xtreme
          • Dec 2008

the only thing that sucks more than getting a new toy and finding out its messed up is waiting for the replacement to arrive, especially when your itching to get after a project. Stay calm and let us know how the vendors customer service is.
          Gavin

BAMTM Build

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"