X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mystrwizard
    • Apr 2009

HT speaker option...close to wall????

Im new to this forum and have learned so much and want to thank you all out there who have created these wonderful designs and hopefully soon honor the creator and duplicate one design for our home but my issue is that based on the way our entertainment center is and the wall it is against, there is hardly any wall on either side of the entertainment center so if I decide on tower speakers, they will have to be tucked up next to the entertainment center or would need to be some sort of bookshelf design.

So my question is, its a pretty large room, 15' deep x 25-30' wide, and Im trying to figure out what my options might be? Ive looked at the Natalie P's, Mini Statements, Modula's, CJD RS150's and not sure what design would be good to start that could be close to wall.

Im going to start with a left & right and then center. Later add surrounds and sub. Thanks again and look forward to hearing from you all!!!!!
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"